As many would agree 2020 has proven to be an extremely challenging year for everyone. With the continued threat of Covid- 19, Kingpin Specialists continue providing service to our customers. We have modified the way we provide our service as well as continue to take the proper precautions to protect our employees and customers. Please take a moment to see what actions we have taken to ensure the proper safety precautions, below.
- We have equipped all of our technicians with masks, gloves, and the proper sanitizers.
- Our Technicians will no longer meet customers in their offices or indoors. Instead the tech will call when he is on sight and ensure there is proper social distancing when interacting with customers.
- For the technicians that are servicing regions where Covid-19 cases are on the rise, our techs will be able to safely self-quarantine because we have equipped them with travel trailers. The travel trailers cut down on the amount of possible exposures due to staying in hotels and eating out at restaurants.
- Kingpin Specialists is a registered member of the National Business Emergency Operations (NBEOC) through FEMA’s National Response Coordination Center. The NBEOC was created to enhance communication and collaboration with private industry partners to ensure their integration into disaster operations at a strategic and tactical level.
Kingpin Specialists provides the highest quality of Kingpin Repair to ensure the proper level of safety required by the Department of Transport. It is our job to safely take care of our customers so that they can take care of theirs.
Please Keep In Mind….
As we are all learning how to productively navigate through these times there are two things we ask that you keep in mind.
- Scheduling repairs will be crucial. Although we will continue to do our best to keep all scheduling within the usual 2-week time frame, we ask for your patience if repairs need to be rescheduled or the time frame to complete repairs needs to be pushed back.
- Unfortunately, some areas will see increased prices, or reduced coverage while Covid-19 travel restrictions are in place. Even though we are “Essential Workers”, at times we must stay on the border of a hot spot and commute to complete repairs due to short stays not being allowed in that area.
As always, we will continue to accommodate our customers and their needs to the best of our ability. In addition, we ask for your support and patience during these times of uncertainty.